1. A link to the essay-http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=11888509
2. Author- Jeffrey Hollender
3. Title - Living in the Here and Now
4. One sentence of what the belief is - He believes that he should be present in his own life and that he needs to get off the auto pilot in his life and break free and enjoy life.
5. 2 examples from the story that showed their belief - His own mind is his greatest limitation and it usually never gets in his way ulness on bad days. If people dont believe in there own ability to do what they want then they will never know whats its like to be free
6. 1 favorite passage - I've found that my decision to be present — that is, filled with attention to what is — is foundational.